Wednesday, May 18, 2016

5 Essential oils that I Absolutely Love!




 A couple years ago, a friend of mine had talked to me about some essential oils she was using. I never heard about them, but they sounded interesting from what she was telling me. There is so many things out there these days, I wasn't sure if this was just another company trying to create a sell..

 Months went by and I never really look into the oils. Around this time my Anxiety was getting out of control and I wanted to find a natural solution. Another friend of mine, was a oil consultant and told me her experience with the oils. I was still skeptical. However, I was desperate! I knew I couldn't go on like this. So I decided to give essential oils a Try.

 I was and have been in AWE ever since...

Some of my favorite oils 



Serenity: This sweet,warm powdery oil creates a calming , relaxing, environment . Lessons feeling of tension and calms emotions. 

Balance: This airy, fresh, sweet, woody oil relaxes your whole body, while easing anxious feelings.

I used these 2 oils together daily for about 2 months straight. I applied them to the bottoms of  my feet and neck or I would diffuse them. My anxiety subsided tremendously.

Now, I use them on stressful days or when i want to feel more balanced.  


 These oils have truly been a blessing to me and my family! I started to recommended them to Family and Friends.


Lemon: This fresh, clan, citrus oil promotes a great mood, purifies the air , supports respiratory function, and is great for cleaning.

Lavender:   This powdery, floral, light oil soothes skin irritation, reduces anxious feeling, and promotes a good night right. 

Peppermint: This minty and hot oil promotes health respiratory function, clear breathing, and digestive health.

I use this combo of oils for allergies. They work great together and put me at ease during allergy season. 

It is so reliving to know that what my family is using is all natural. They have an oil for everything and anything!

There are many different companies out there. I choose Doterra.. They are high-grade oils and I have never been disappointed. 


   Let me know if you have any questions! I would love to tell you more...
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...