Monday, July 11, 2016

Hi Guys!



Hi guys!

Wow, it has been awhile... I have missed you all!

 I have been Super busy this summer spending a lot of time with my family. My children only have 6 weeks off for summer and then return back to school. I honestly cannot believe I will have a Senior & Jr in high school and a 5th grader. Where does the time go?

 We have been enjoying these days at the Beach, Water Park, and other Special outings. Other days, we have been relaxing at home Barbecuing and and sitting around the fire roasting Marshmallows.

 I honestly thought I would be able to write more this summer, but instead I found myself not writing at all.

 I wanted to fully engage with my children and have Fun, and I did! I was able to relax and my family seen a different side of myself. A side that has been longing to come out. During this time as i was still, I realized a lot about how I was Living.



 I was living my days empty on a full schedule trying to accomplish my daily TO-DO list....

 I became so focused on trying to do Enough and be Enough....

 You see, there is this underlining notion that if I could just do these things or get to this place somehow I will be Enough!

 I have believed these lies for so long, and I finally realized that I became so in trapped that I lost focus of who I am. The real version of myself....

 I know that I don't have to try harder or do more to be Enough. Christ died for me and I'm enough right at this very moment.  

 But, the truth is I don't always believe that!

 I have been trying to replace those lies, with God's Truth daily. Although, it hasn't been easy. I know God is in this with me.

 I know this is a struggle for a lot of women.So, I decided to blog weekly about my own journey through this struggle.


 I hope that you will be transparent and share your heart, as I walk through this with you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...