Saturday, March 19, 2016

A Peek into My Weeks

Here's what I have been up to:


Ceramic Painting: I took my girls out for the day a couple weeks ago. We decided to try something new. The girls love to paint, so we went to a ceramic cafe to paint pieces of their choice. It was very interesting to see their styles. It really was a reflection of their personalities! We all had one thing in common "Perfection". We painted and then started over and over again. I finally looked at them both and said. " Girls, its not about being perfect, just enjoy the process." To be honest, it was self-talk for me. We learned to let go and just let it be...


Volleyball: My son has always been very athletic. He has played football, basketball, and wrestled. When he approached me about playing volleyball, I was taken back. I never thought he would be interested in playing this sport. We went to his first game and I was so amazed at how well he played. More importantly, he really has a great time. He is truly talented! 




5 Minutes with Jesus: This devotional has truly been so great! We have so many things pulling at us. Just 5 minutes with Jesus is the perfect way to start each day! Leaving you with a peaceful heart and mind. This will bless you! 



 Natural Calm: Lately, I have been very anxious on top of my daily anxiety. Our family is making some changes and a lot of great things are happening. However, I am feeling very overwhelmed. Last weekend, I had a hair appointment and was sharing with my stylist these things. She let me know about her own struggle with anxiety and feeling so overwhelmed, on top of being a new mommy. She shared that she has been taking a magnesium supplement and it has been life changing. I did some research and decided to give it a try! You guys, I'm so glad I did. I feel so much calmer and less stressed. "Natural Calm" , check it out if you are feeling overwhelmed. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...