Sunday, May 1, 2016

Because Natural is Better

Because Natural is Better



 I used to buy products that smelled great and were on sale! As long as they got the job done, I was happy. I never really considered all the chemicals I was exposing my family to.

 Recently, I have been choosing to use only natural products. I want to know that while I am still providing my family a clean home and great products, I am also providing a safe chemical free environment as well. 

 I may spend a few extra bucks, but knowing the outcome is well worth it! 


 I have also been trying other natural products such as cold medicines, Beauty products, and other items. 

Here are a few favorites:

Nature's Way Umcka cold care for children: My daughter had a cold with nasal congestion, cough, and a sore throat. This natural product is fantastic. It shortens the duration of the common cold and is 99.95% Alcohol free. Umka is made from pelargonium sidiodes, a plant of South African origin.

Seventh generation hand soap: Just a gentle , plant-based formula that gets the job done. Leaves your hands feeling not only clean, but soft.

Alba Botanica Acne dote: My teenagers have been struggling with acne lately. They have tried everything, even seeing the Dr. for a prescription. Nothing has seemed to help. My husband and I were out shopping and came across these natural products that are 100 % vegetarian ingredients. My kids haven't been using it for very long, but can see a change in their skin and are happy!

Honest Multi-Surface cleaner: This is a naturally fresh way to safety clean dirt and build up. This product is plant-based and smells great! 

These are just a few of the products I love. What products do you enjoy using? 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...