Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Biggest Lesson I Learned Blogging


 Hello Friends!

 I have only been blogging for a couple months now, however I feel like I have learned a lot in this short amount of time. I originally started blogging to come along side and encourage other women, and I ended up being encouraged by sharing parts of my life that I have kept private.

  It's scary to become vulnerable and put myself out there, yet there is a something that is so freeing also.  I think as women, we want to hide behind the yuck in our lives and it ends up paralyzing us!

 That is why I choose to write this post. I also know how important it is to stay honest and true to my readers. So, let me share my heart with you!


 When I first started blogging, I took a huge Leap of Faith, and let me tell you it was All God. Once I got myself out there, it became easier for me to blog daily. The more I shared my heart, the more women I was reaching. I was making deep connections and impacting lives of women I didn't even know. Somehow, that was enough for me because I knew all the Glory was to God! I was doing what he called me to do and it was ENOUGH.

 The more time that passed,  I started following other Blogs and connecting in Blogging groups, the more I tried to do. I wanted to Grow my amount of views and I even started looking into making money using my blog. I seen other Bloggers do it, and thought Why can't I?

 I started to loose VISION and forgot why I started blogging in the first place. I spent more and more time investing in my blog that I lost sight of myself. I was no longer being the wife and mother that God called me to be! I wasn't being consistent, and I sure wasn't encouraging other women like God has called me to do. All the Focus became about ME!


 The Truth is, I blog for God's Glory! Not for the Money, Amount of Views, or even for Myself...




 These are all great things, but I believe if I am Faithful, Good things will come..

 I'm passionate about life and encouraging other women, and in the process God Blesses Me. You all are such an encouragement to me. So, I will find the balance I once had and continue to share my heart, all while encouraging You!


               
                                                                 Blessing,

                                                                      Tara-Lyn

  

  

2 comments:

  1. I love this, thank you so much for this reminder to keep my eyes on my purpose, and not compare myself to others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, it can be hard at times with all the distractions. Hold tight to you! God Bless you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...