Monday, February 22, 2016

Liebster Award


     Wonderful news! Anchored In His Hope has been awarded the Liebster Award by Uma over at Simple Sumptuous Cooking. If you enjoy cooking check out her blog. She has a variety of delicious recipes and they are budget friendly!  The Liebster Award is mostly to recognize new bloggers and welcome them into the blogosphere. The award also helps bloggers connect with other bloggers.

                                                                                        

So, as part of winning this award I answered 
eleven questions that Uma asked to get to 
know me better. Here they are:                             

  1. How will you describe the target audience of your blog in one sentence?  My target audience is Women who love the Lord, and need encouragement in Marriage, Parenting, and Everything in between.

  2. What is your primary reason for starting a blog, and do you have a road-map for monetizing your blog?   I started a blog because writing has been very therapeutic for me. I wanted to share my heart and what God is doing in my life, hoping to connect and encourage women right where they're at!

  3. How often do you post content on your blog?  2-3 times a week.

  4. Are pictures/video important to your blog?   I do use pictures to connect my readers with the writing content. I haven't used a video yet, however you never know!

  5. Do you hire people for writing content/creating photographs and videos?   Not at this time. I love to explore and learn new things. So, I'm hoping to get very creative on my own. I would love to eventually have some guest bloggers though.

  6. Do you have a YouTube Channel?  No, I think I will focus on my blog for now.

  7. Do you also take advantage of social media such as Pinterest, Instagram, ect.?  I do take advantage of some social media where I'm able to reach my readers.

  8. What is your blogs biggest success?  When I am able to reach my reader's heart, and they are able to express themselves in a comment. I feel like, That's success. All Glory to God!

  9. What aspect of your blog do you find challenging?  As of now, time management and gaining the knowledge needed.

  10. What motivates you to continuing blogging?  God motivates me to continuing blogging. It brings me joy and peace knowing I am serving women everywhere as well as my God.

  11. Where do you see your blog in the next 2-5 years? To be honest, I'm not sure. I do believe God has a plan and whatever this blog brings, I trust in him.

                      Thank you so much Uma for the Liebster Award! This has been great!
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...